Saturday, February 6, 2010

Debbie Deb - When I Hear Music (1989) {12" Maxi Single Pandisc PD-040}


Here is the classic originally released on {Jam Packed Cat# JPI-101 US} in 1983, I grabbed the '89 Pandisc version. Despite either a horrible pressing, or a nasty scratch on my Vinyl, the B side of this record was very scratchy at the beginning.
I grabbed the intro from the A side (Vocal) and replaced the instrumental intro...until the break. I edited the crossover as tight as I could.

Here is Pretty Tony aka Tony Butler w/ Debbie Deb. Pretty Tony is one of the masterminds behind "Miami Bass" & tracks Lookout Weekend / Don't Stop The Rock. Pandisc 38 NE 167 St. Miami, FL 33162

Debbie Deb - When I Hear Music (1989) [v0] {12" Maxi Single Pandisc PD-040}

Label: Pandisc
Catalog#: PD-040
Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Reissue
Country: US
Released: 1989
Genre: Electronic
Style: Freestyle, Electro

Tracklist

A
When I Hear Music 7:10
B
When I Hear Music (Instrumental) 7:10

No comments:

Post a Comment